Live Blogging Contest , SEO and the benefits for me as a marketer
Bekasi Bersih Partisipasi Blogger? Yes, this is my first Blogging Contest that I follow. Live Blogging Contest that made by my new friends Blogger Bekasi.
Is the Live Blogging Contest with keyword “Bekasi Bersih Partisipasi Blogger” and the main prizes under five million Rupiah is reasonable I follow?
The answer is Yes.
At first, I did not expect much from this Live Blogging Contest, just enliven the event, and once again my participation for the City of Bekasi and for Bekasi Blogger who has bothered to invite the Indonesian Blogger as to introduce his city. Especially when I’m running out time, taken by my work as a marketer.
Live Blogging Contest is my practical living or a more precise “I try to live” with science “Trying” Trying Why? because I almost did not know anything about SEO, and do not even have a friend who knows the science of SEO that can be asked to help. New friends in the event Amprokan Blogger 2010 who have understood SEO, I could not ask for help, because they and I were in the same race.
Barely a week Live Blogging Contest I live, I try to get a preliminary conclusion:
1. SEO is well worth study because it is a very powerful tool and can make money.
2. Blogger SEO players are chasing advertising or affiliate programs to make money, and the results are less satisfying. I’m not interested.
3. SEO players generally do not have their own products for sale online.
4. The online product owners do not fully understand SEO.
5. I have marketed my product online that specialized in B2B. and SEO can be very helpful.
In the end I concluded that my participation in the Amprokan Blogger 2010 this is a invaluable Blessing from Allah, a door of opportunity wide open for me. If I can be one winner, it would only be a consolation prize for me. The Main Prize is, with SEO I can put my product on the First Google homepage, and it will affect very much for the development of my business.
I remember, I’ve discussed this with my new friends Anjari at the Amprokan Blogger 2010 during the trip in a bus which took us around the city of Bekasi.